Health insurance Plan Changes
Effective February 1, 2016, the following changes will apply to your Residential CRF, Inc. and CRF FirstChoice, Inc. medical plans:
- Key Benefit’s Third party Administrator (TPA) services and Key Gap Plans will terminate.
- Auxiant will be the new Third party Administrator (TPA).
- Your deductible will REDUCE from $1,500 to $1,250
- New Focus Health Program will enable you to save money on certain hospital and outpatient services.
- Rates for 2-1-16 will NOT change.
In light of these changes, you will be receiving a new medial/prescription drug plan ID card. Your old KBA card should be discarded on 2-1-17.
These documents are being posted electronically and being made available to all employees in order to be compliant with government guidelines. You may also obtain a paper copy from your Human Resources department.